In this article, We will discuss coding interview questions on Numbers in Java.
If you are going for a Java developer/Senior developer job interview with big technical giants like Microsoft, Google, eBay, Amazon, Apple, Yahoo etc.., you should be prepared for all kinds of questions. These questions are for Beginners/Intermediate reference.
Here is our list of top 10 common programming questions on Maths.There are many ways to resolve this. Try it yourself and be ready for interview.
Refer below the top programming questions on numbers
- How to swap two numbers without using a temp variable in java ? (Solution)
- Write a Java program to check if given number is a prime number or not : (Solution)
- Write a Java program to find GCD of two numbers using recursion : (Solution)
- Write a java program to check if a number is Armstrong number : (Solution)
- Write a java program to Calculate power of a number using recursion :
- Find sum of digits of a number using recursion in java : (Solution)
- Convert a decimal number to binary using recursion in java : (Solution)
- Java program to find factorial of a number : (Solution)
- Java program to calculate Fibonacci series :(Solution)
- Java program to reverse a number and check if it is a Palindrome(Solution)
Here are some similar articles you may like :
© 2016, www.topjavatutorial.com. All rights reserved. On republishing this post, you must provide link to original post