'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
This error signifies that the PATH variable isn’t set properly.
How to fix javac not recognized error
- Find the correct path where you installed the JDK. it looks like this: C:\Program Files\Java\jdkxxxx\bin\
- Start-menu search for “environment variable” to open the options dialog.
- Examine PATH. Remove old Java paths.
- Add the new Java path to PATH… Don’t replace the complete old path, just add the JDK bin path.
- Edit JAVA_HOME. If not present add a new JAVA_HOME variable with same JDK bin path.
- Close and re-open console/IDE.
© 2019, www.topjavatutorial.com. All rights reserved. On republishing this post, you must provide link to original post