In this article, we will discuss some of the frequently asked programming interview questions in Java.
If you are going for a Java developer/Senior developer job interview with big technical giants like Microsoft, Google, Ebay, Amazon, Apple,Yahoo etc.., you should be prepared for all kinds of questions. These questions are for Beginners/Intermediate reference.
Normally these companies use such questions to validate your understanding of programming concepts, data structures and algorithms.
Since it is very hard to prepare all possible programming interview questions together, we recommened brushing up your memory with few frequently asked Interview Questions.
Here is our list of 20 common programming questions for your reference :
You will get different ways of solving these in different web sites on web. Also you can refer Cracking the coding interview book, which contains 150+ programming questions and their solutions.
- Given an unsorted array which has a number in the majority (a number appears more than 50% in the array), find that number?(Solution)
- How to detect a cycle in singly linked list? (Solution)
- Write a program to merge two sorted linked lists. (Solution)
- Write a Program which checks if two Strings are Anagram or not. (Solution)
- How to swap two numbers without using a temp variable.. write code which is free from Integer overflow? (Solution)
- How to find all pairs of elements in an integer array, whose sum is equal to a given number? (Solution)
- Write a function to print nth number in Fibonacci series. (Solution)
- Write a function to count a total number of set bits in a 32 bit Integer. (Solution)
- Write a function to remove duplicate characters from String. (Solution)
- How to find the 3rd element from end, in a singly linked, in a single pass? (Solution)
- How to calculate factorial using recursion in Java? (Solution)
- Java program to check if a number is Armstrong number or not. (Solution)
- Algorithm to check if a number is Prime or not (Solution)
- Algorithm to check if a number is Palindrome? (Solution)
- Algorithm to find if Array contains duplicates? (Solution)
- Write code to reverse a linked list, if you able to do it using loops, try to solve with recursion? (Solution)
- How to rotate an array by a given pivot ? (Solution)
- How to remove duplicates from a sorted linked list? (Solution)
- How to find sum of digits of a number using Recursion? (Solution)
- Sorting an Array using Selection Sort (Solution)
Thanks for Visiting !!
© 2018, https:. All rights reserved. On republishing this post, you must provide link to original post